This week’s challenge was Tanglation-Nation:  Cadent.  We were to use the gorgeous cadent tangle and come up with variations.  I love this tangle.  It looks so beautiful and difficult, and it’s not hard at all.  These are the two I came up with.

The first one is tile sized and a frame of cadent for the Urchin tangle in the center.  The second one is a larger ZIA.  I traced a tile three times, overlapping, and then drew different variations of cadent in different sizes in the strings that resulted.  As you can see, I didn’t play much with the shape of cadent, just the size and the filler.  It was still fun to do, and I like the three-dimensional look of it.  As always, the Diva gave us another wonderful challenge.  To see more, click on the  Diva weekly challenge widget on the right side bar.  Time to go look at all the wonderful art.  Until next time, Happy Tangling.