I finished one zendala early this week.  I may do more, but I’m posting this one now so I can start commenting.  The earlier I start commenting, the more I get to see before the week is out. I really like Erin’s template this week.  It has so many possibilities, I’m sure I’ll have to do at least one more.

dare-59

Tangles Used: Gneiss, Crescent Moon variation, miniature Flux variation, and Betweed.

I’m ok with this one, but I have a couple of ideas I think I would like better, with more contrast.  I really like bold, and contrast, or really organic and swirly.  This is kind of in between.  I hope you’ll let me know you were here.  Comments make my day.

Linda

Okey, here is the second one I did.  I started it on Sunday and finished it on Tuesday.  This one was done in several sittings.

dare-59d

While I was working on the first one, I thought it would be fun to see how this template would look using Paradox.  I kind of like it.  I did have to add a couple of lines to each section to make Paradox work the way I wanted it to.  Here is a scan when it was partially done where you can see the added lines if you compare it to the original.

dare-59d1

It was actually pretty easy, even though it was time consuming.  Hope you like it.

Advertisements