Here is my entry for this week’s zendala dare from Erin at The Bright Owl.  I had trouble getting away from the actual lines, so I finally decided to just go with the flow.  There are so many design errors on this, that at first I wasn’t going to post it.  Then I decided to try the Zentangle approach.  I tried to look at the whole, and not the parts where I knew the mistakes were.  It works!  It’s drawn on a distressed ink background.  Here it is:

Dare-#67

The tangles I used are Baton, Pearlz; Allium variation with auras, and some line work and fill.  Thanks for stopping by and any comment you want to make.

Advertisements