I’ve missed the Diva Challenges for several weeks now but I was determined to make time for this week.  When I saw the challenge my first thought was “oh boy, a hard one”.  Then I grabbed my camera and went around the house looking for border patterns.  In just two rooms I found about a dozen.  Here is the tile I did.

challenge-138

Here’s a collage of the borders I found, which includes the two that I used for this tile.

border-collage

I used the upper left plate and part of the table leg.  Now I’m off to look at the eye candy.  I’ve missed the Diva and her challenges and hopefully I’ll be able to participate for a while.

Advertisements